We all have stories. It's a natural part of being alive, and perfectly normal. What most folks don't realize is that we have creative control over our storylines. I was definitely one of these people!
For years I saw life as happening to me. I was at the beck and call of whatever showed up at my doorstep, and to say it was erratic is an understatement. I was in a constant whirlwind of emotions, fighting life each step of the way. Cliff Notes: I do not recommend this route.
What I discovered is that your outside world is a reflection of your inner state of mind. So any change I wanted to see had to begin with me. I could no longer deny I was the common denominator to all my life's drama, and when I took responsibility for my internal chaos, my day to day life followed suit.
What helped me was taking myself out of the storyline. By redefining my role as the creator of my story, instead of the victim of life, it allowed me to see my mind for what it truly was - the universe's creative collaborator. As creative director, I changed the narrative of my storylines and the universe supported my new thoughts by bringing new scenes.
You can rewrite your scenes too!
- Decide to be happy right now - not only if and when your circumstances change.
- Focus on what you do want - instead of focusing on the lack of it.
- Honor your emotions - and use them as a compass back to your thoughts.
Daily Practices to support these shifts:
- Attitude of gratitude - for what you already have been gifted.
- Affirm & Visualize your manifestations - as if they've already happened.
- Meditate to quiet your mind - so you can shift the thoughts that don't serve you.
- Live with intention by setting goals - instead of waiting for life to happen for you.
In this life of duality, you always have an opportunity to see things from a different perspective. You can always begin again. Be brave enough to be the gatekeeper of your thoughts. Take back your creative control. Rewrite those storylines. It may not always be easy, but I promise you it will be worth it!
Follow me on Instagram, schedule a free consultation or check out these blogs to learn more about EQ and how it can change your life - like it did mine. Happy coaching Brave Ones!
Be Brave, Be You - Learn the Power of EQ!
Emotional Intelligence Coaching: https://linktr.ee/bebravebeyou
Similar Blog Topics: To Be or Not To Be?, Unwrap Your Soul Sandwich, The Work is Never Over, Idle Minds, You Achieve What You Believe